Friday, August 5, 2011

Beholding Him Becoming Missional




Beholding Him Becoming Missional: Awakening to the mission through the study of 1 Samuel by Laura Krokos

I got this study in the mail and I am way excited to see what God will teach me about Himself through this study. It’s a 12 Week Bible Study and I will be blogging about my journey along the way.

The Official Website if you want to check it out:

And this is Laura’s personal blog:

Laura is an amazing leader of God and has such a beautiful family and ministry. I had the great privilege of being discipled by her in college when I was genuinely giving God my life and my heart for the first time. She pushed me to embark on the greatest adventure of my life to know God and glorify Him. You can read about her incredible story and wisdoms in her blog and in this study. She is one of those special people God brought into my life who I will always look up to and admire. The verse that shows Laura’s heart and hope for her readers:

Daniel 11:32 “Those who know their God will display strength and take action”

No comments:

Post a Comment